Sunday, September 19, 2021

Emily Elliott, I have your COVID-19 card

On my 10 mile morning walk today, I found your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card on Market Street in Ballard.  

You received dual Moderna shots in March and April of this year.  You are 22 years old, Emily Elliott.

You will need this to enjoy basic human freedoms, to be employed, to attend concerts and sports events, and to visit bars and restaurants in the time you have left.


Emily Elliott COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card

Please drop me a line at cgustafson at gmail dot com, and I'll gladly return this to you.  

A walk to Ballard is a fine excuse to visit the Twice Told Tales bookshop; on my last visit I found a hardcover 1st ed. of Strauss and Cropsey's History of Political Philosophy, if you can believe it.  

In darkest Ballard, I know!

Friendly reminder to friends that the results of the Maricopa County 2020 election audit are due out after market close this Friday, September 24.  Chow down on me, hogs.


2 comments:

christiangustafson said...

First! to set the email alerting from comments.

Randall Beehomes said...

Shes likely dead from a blood clot.