Sic transit gloria mundi
Janet, the hawkish statement is nice, but a rate hike would have been even better.
Look @ late 2011. I think we're drawing a very similar tape into the end of 2015. I'll post a chart tonight.Q3 GDP tomorrow morning, first look at it.
Oil is about to go, to da moon!
This comment has been removed by the author.
so seem stocks bill. only 2% from new ath's and oct on pace to be the very best month ever for s&P. lol :) janet gets it right again. no need to raise rates.
Always enjoy good conversation and exchange of ideas.
Janet, the hawkish statement is nice, but a rate hike would have been even better.
ReplyDeleteLook @ late 2011. I think we're drawing a very similar tape into the end of 2015. I'll post a chart tonight.
ReplyDeleteQ3 GDP tomorrow morning, first look at it.
Oil is about to go, to da moon!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteso seem stocks bill. only 2% from new ath's and oct on pace to be the very best month ever for s&P. lol :)
ReplyDeletejanet gets it right again. no need to raise rates.